1/19/15

Doug Webb Clinic

I posted Doug Webb's substitutions a while back, but never got around to editing the audio from the clinic. I figured that I should just post the raw audio tracks, or I'd never get around to editing the tracks. There is a lot of great information here, but it is kind of long. Near the end of the clinic Doug Plays through the entire page of his substitutions, which is really fantastic.
(Click for a larger version)







Doug Webb improv clinic- part 1

Doug Webb improv clinic- part 2

2 comments:

Artem Shevtsov said...

Thanks David!And thank you Doug.I have been waiting for this whole year.

Unknown said...

Hi David. Thank you so much for sharing. Would like to update you that the part 1 of the audio is not available. Could you please reupload & update the link. Thank again.